Wednesday, September 9, 2009

major changes...

My mom and dad were here for the last 8 days...
Needless to say there was a lot of laughter, a lot of lattes (decaf for me, except for a few times...I know I know I am a horrible pregnant person) a lot of speed scrabble, and a lot of construction!

My dad and mom wanted to really help us out to get ready for the baby to be comfortable (or for me to stay sane once the baby is here!

Here is a sneak peak at some of the LIFE ALTERING strides they made...

I no longer am deemed "dishwasher" for something else in my house has this job...

The laundry room door is no longer the only way out back...

I am no longer going to be walking up a broken, 1/2 tar cement chunk 1/2 dirt driveway.

MOM AND DAD!!! I ADORE YOU TO THE MOON AND BACK!!

It's kinda quiet around here with just me and Kuma...

No comments: