Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Mission Accomplished

The office is the room I have been avoiding at my house. Literally just kept the door closed for the last few weeks. It was full of all of the stuff I didn't know what to do with. Not anymore!

Now I just need to buy a desk and a rug and I am set!

The hallway with pretty windows from my grandparents house on boones ferry road
The office has a floor and you can sit on the couch
As demonstrated by Dave
And the closet is organized and everything is put away.
Now for those of you that are not squeemish, here is my next big accomplishment
The plumber came back after a day of standing water in the sink
This is what he found...
This was in my drain...since before I moved in. At first I thought it was a bone, but turns out it was hardened plaster or something like that.
Doing my dishes after that was removed was a much more pleasant experience!

No comments: