Sunday, November 16, 2008

Introducing


It has been a hectic week. We really moved everything in since last Sunday. Mom and dad came in on Wednesday night. I barely slept until they got there. I thought I would be able to once they came...and then Judah decided it was time to make his entrance.
Wednesday night at 11pm, Judah James Canales was born: 3 pounds 9 ounces 15 3/4 inches long. He came about 9 weeks early, but he was healthy. Within 24 hours he was breathing on his own, and even eating mom's milk through a feeding tube.
So pictures of my house are important, but pictures of my new nephew are even better!
These are from the NICU at Torrance Memorial
I have a little billyrubin issue, so I have to wear this cool mask

Mom changing my diaper
Its hard to do cause I am so small
I definately got my mom's feet

and I look like my big brother (who tells everyone about his brother Judah James who is at the store with dad and mom is talking to the doctor...)

No comments: