Monday, November 24, 2008

10-1


El Camino quarterback James Coy eludes Saddleback defenders... (Steve McCrank, Staff Photographer

El Camino Warriors are 10-1, winning the American Bowl last Saturday. Which means football season marches on. It was a great game. My Cheerleaders continue to do awesome things (and alternately piss me off...)

Dave put a ton of effort into game planning last week. Two nights he ate pizza in a college apartment and watched film with his quarterback and receivers. Probably loved the night out (and I had a good time with my girlfriends and my puppy, so good to be in my own house) It paid off. For those of you that understand football, Dave's quarterback Jimmy Coy had a 70 yard quarterback keeper for a touchdown. They really understood what the other team was doing. I am constantly amazed at how much favor God has placed on Dave as a coach, and how dedicated he is. Sometimes I watch him coach and I realize just how much he knows and how he was made to do this completely. I love being a football coaches wife. What else would I want to be doing on a Saturday night?

Here is the article in case you are interested
http://www.dailybreeze.com/sports/ci_11054923

No comments: