Friday, August 13, 2010

Joy for tomorrow..

As I read this blog, and some of the comments I have been getting I just wanted to take a quick second to say one thing.

This time in my life is hard. I think this time in most of our lives is hard. Babies, careers, houses, this weird economy, trying to make sense of everything. Its not a piece of cake. Like they like to make it look like on the movies (of course its easy for Bethany Frankel, she has millions of dollars!)

But I am not depressed. Some days are easier than others. Some days, like yesterday, things are easier and Ashby and I have mini dance parties in the living room. Its not depressing to me to go through the hard stuff. Its just hard. And I think its really important to be honest when its not easy.

So please don't be afraid of it being hard. When its hard, something really good is going on. God wants to give us the 100 percent blessing, but be have to go through the 100 percent process to get it.

Have a fabulous day. Today Ashby is going to try her first solid food (happy day and a little sad too for momma). Stay posted for some really cute photos I can assure you.

Auntie Katie is the best photographer!

No comments: