Thursday, June 3, 2010

Birthday Weekend

For my birthday weekend and to start Dave's week off we went to Glenwwod to stay at my aunt's house. In a town of only 400, there is not much to do besides relax and refresh surrounded by God's creation.
This is what we do now. I love my ergo. And I love wearing my baby whenever I can.

Walking through the park we stopped at a lookout point.

A view from the wildlife refuge.

Hiking through the National Wildlife refuge. Kuma thought he was in heaven.

The view from the great room.


There was a lot of this happening. Ashby and daddy are having a great week off together.

Benjamin wanted to hold his friend.

The boys playing hearts, Benjamin coloring (but don't tell him that he wasn't a part of the game.)


The view from the window in the great room.
This is one of the reasons we are loving living in the Northwest.

No comments: