Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Go Griz!

My beautiful cousin Lauren graduated from Universityt of Montana this last weekend. My wonderful Aunty Mommy Molly rented 2 cabins on the Bitteroot river about 45 minutes south of Missoula so we had a mini family reunion and celebrated the occasion for 5 days. There was lots of French Press, lots of local color and flavor, and a beautiful river running 15 feet from our campfire.

This was Ashby's first time camping. She was a very happy girl, sitting out by the fire or enjoying the weather. 
breakfast by the fire with Uncle Tom

 We literally sat by the river about 50% of the day just letting life float with the rising river. Auntie Haley took some great pictures of Ashby and I.

It was hot and I forgot Ashby's sun hat. So we used this Celtics hat with a rubberband around the back to make it fit. She rocked it.

She is so so so cute! And she is getting so big!

This is her "I am not happy but I am not really crying/mom where are you" face.
Sometimes I don't rush to the rescue so I can see this cute face a little longer. I confess.

This is the view from the porch. We didn't want to leave, but we missed Dave badly.

It was wonderful to spend the weekend sitting around, eating (yum and did we eat!!) and enjoying the company of my amazing family.
I am so thankful that the Seahawks have made that possible for Dave, Ashby and me.

No comments: