Friday, August 22, 2008

Saying goodbye










We are almost packed up. Nowhere to go. Just Kidding. We are going to be housemates with Dave's brother and sister in law, and his parents. Just for a few weeks until we can move into our house and our lease is ending on September 1. We are still waiting for escrow to close, but there is nothing that we can do about it now but wait on a few more answers... its a long story. I would rather explain the final details. It will have a good ending.






I realized today there are a few things I will miss about this place. Like the following babies that I have been taking care of for the last two years. They were sick and dying and now they are happy. The purple flower is a honeysuckle hybrid and the roses are of an unknown origin. Mr. Tomato is coming with me (he's in a pot, I grew him from a seed!)






Thanks Pop and Mom for passing down the green thumb.

No comments: