Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Zacarias Lee Nickerson






Here he is. The newest addition to the Canales Clan. Zacarias Lee was born on Thursday at 9:51 in Harbor City at Kaiser. Weighing in at 7 pounds 14 ounces, this little dude is just about the sweetest little booger ever. Dave and I were blessed to be there from the 5 cm dilated to the birth of this healthy baby boy. The pictures are from the first few days of his life here with Bebe and Kevin. Some people might say watching a child being born might make them not want to go through it themselves, but I feel the exact opposite. I thought it was one of the most beautiful and amazing things ever. I cannot wait (but we are going to! I am not implying anything by that statement :)

Escrow is moving forward. Dave made a notebook a few days ago and everyday 4 or 5 new pages of hand drawn ideas are added. He is beyond excited, i think more than me. I love it when he gets excited like this. I just sit back and watch.

No comments: