Sunday, November 7, 2010

Fall News..

A lot has been going on around here. I have a job...(2 days a week nannying, Ashby helps me :)

Here is a quick pictorial review of the last few months..
Auntie Kate moved up to Seattle....and in with us!!! (I am so thankful, especially after an exceptionally long, daddy-less night.)
Ashby started crawling...timidly at first, but now she is all over the place.
 Her first Halloween came and went. We decided to have her be a giraffe. Her dad said its because she has a long neck..
 She didn't really eat the candy, but it made for some really cute pictures.
And she was a very cute little giraffe...
 And what giraffe should not have a tutu when they are 8 1/2 months old?
 We have actually had a fall. I forgot how beautiful the fall is here. This is from the blueberry farm down the hill from my house and along the trail that Ashby, Kuma, Kate and I walk.
 We went to visit the family in LA, and took the kids to the pumpkin patch.
 She still looks just like her daddy.
 She discovered that she absolutely loves the swing!! Loves the swing...and stays in it for as long as I will push her.
And finally, it is officially time to start baby proofing.
Tuesday nights the Seahawks let the families come and have dinner at the facility. Bonus because Dave gets to see daddy in the daylight, and I get a night off from cooking.

This is just a peek. But I feel proud to have even done this much. Happy October...

No comments: