Monday, August 3, 2009

FEBRUARY 12....

WERE HAVING A BABY!!!!!

Today I am 12 weeks, 3 days pregnant.

DAVE AND I ARE BEYOND OVERJOYED!!!!

I am finally feeling like a normal person... sort of anyway. I was sick for about 7 weeks (nausea and general complete loathing for food all together which stinks when you know you are trying to grow a baby)

I CANNOT BELIEVE A HALF ME HALF DAVE PERSON IS GROWING INSIDE OF ME!!!!

I am due right after the football season finally winds down so daddy is going to be able to be around!

DID I MENTION WE ARE SO SO SO HAPPY?!!!!

So here is our big news! To everyone that is finding out this way, thank you for wanting to know about our lives enough to check our blog. To those of you who already know, thank you for keeping our secret... you are free to tell anyone you want!

MANY MANY MANY MORE UPDATES TO COME!!!

PS. The family has affectionately named the baby BENBY (combination of our choice of names be it boy or girl!) We plan to find out, which will be in September sometime. And I plan on belly pictures so stay tuned!

No comments: