Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Faith and Faithfulness

If there is one thing that God is instructing me in over and over and over it is dropping everything I hold as permanent and anything I use as an anchor and setting myself down in Christ's OVERWHELMING FAITHFULNESS. In order to experience God's Faith....we have to ourselves have ridiculous faith. I was cleaning the kitchen this morning (because they don't need me to sub..trial of Faith for where the $ is going to come from) and I put on a DVD concert of Jeremy Camp. His music ministered to me this morning. The lyrics to this song say much better than anything I can say but I believe and choose to believe today that God is who He says He is.

Psalm 27:
13 I am still confident of this:

I will see the goodness of the LORD
in the land of the living.
14 Wait for the LORD;
be strong and take heart
and wait for the LORD.

Walk by Faith: Jeremy Camp
Would I believe you when you would say

Your hand will guide my every way
Will I receive the words You say
Every moment of every day

Well I will walk by faith
Even when I cannot see
Well because this broken road
Prepares Your will for me
Help me to win my endless fears
You've been so faithful for all my years
With one breath You make me new
Your grace covers all I do

Well I'm broken, but I still see Your face
Well You've spoken, pouring Your words of grace

If you're like me and you need to see it or hear it, this is for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TdGEl5HZZM

No comments: