Time out: the meth addict that lives in my neighborhood just walked by. FYI. His name is Miggie. He is so far gone he really poses no threat, but I can always bet I will see him walk by at some point on a serious mission (sometimes at 10 pm in shorts and a tank top!) Yep, I live in LA.
Anyway, I have so many pictures to put up, so many updates, but I will just make a list for now.
1. I am done with Grad school. I never want to go back (but I probably will at some point)
2. I have no job for the summer except relaxing and cheer :)
3. Katie is living with Dave and I for the summer and it is really fun to have her.
4. I have a new niece named Ella Louis Henderson. She is TOO CUTE!
5. My sister Amy is almost half way through her second pregnancy so I will be an auntie yet again (# 7 if you count Dave's side and mine) in December.
6. I bought a fancy camera as a graduation present for myself. A Nikon D60. Once I get my computer fixed I will upload some new photos.
7. I also bought a new lounge chair for my backyard (another present to myself) on sale at Target for 48$ (down from 200$!!) Love the clearance section at my FAVORITE store.
8. Dave is off work this month everyday around 3 (sometimes earlier!) so I get to hang out with him before August when football starts (and I probably wont see him until January ish....)
Well, somewhat boring. But that is the latest news. Off to make the bed, change the laundry, drink some lemonade, and walk the pup.