Wednesday, June 11, 2008


holy moly.. has it really been a month? So here is what has happened in the last month:

1. Katie graduated from USC! Fight on!!

2. My whole family was here and we went to disneyland (the happiest place on earth except my cell phone got stolen...which reminds me, if you can text me your number because I lost them all!)

3. We went camping with our friends in San Diego for Memorial Day weekend. It was 45 degrees the entire weekend, but we kept the fire going and cooked a lot of good food.

4. I had cheer tryouts for El Camino. Keep in mind last year I had a team of 14 go down to 6 by the end of the year... 65 girls came to tryouts. I kept 42. I have no idea what I have gotten myself into.

5. Our friend Jessica got married

6. Dave went to Reno for work (boy playtime football camp..ha ha. that is an inside joke with my husband sorry).

7. I have been planning my friend's bridal shower and took their engagement photos

8. We had our cheer banquet

9. I'm looking for a permanent teaching job since I am 4 classes away from my masters degree.

10. My cousin moved home to a trailer to help her parents work on the house and dream about dreaming..

11. I'm sitting in my house alone exhausted thinking about what I have to get ready for uniform fittings for tomorrow.... I think I am done thinking. yep. check on that one.


Here are my pedro cheerleaders... wow I am getting old.

No comments: